{thrifty-chic + consumer crafts}

As the editor of the DIY Weddings blog at Craft Gossip, I'm always looking for great resources for handmade weddings. I recently had the opportunity to go on a mini shopping spree at Consumer Crafts  and it was so much fun! I was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of products available. I sailed through the ordering process with ease, and saved a bundle with the back-to-basics sale going on through February 4th. Checkout was a breeze, and though you have the option to purchase as a guest, I registered my account because I know I'll be returning often!


There were so many tempting products in the craft basics section alone, but I finally settled on some adorable mini chalkboards,  a larger vertical chalkboard, and some shimmering silver paint that I can't wait to try! At a mere 37 cents each during the sale, the  mini chalkboards will make chic yet affordable wedding favors that double as place cards. The larger chalkboard would be perfect for a seating chart, menu board, or a stylish sign to point the way to the ceremony. Best of all, it can be used after the wedding for home decor! Metallics are a big trend for 2013 weddings, and the Old Silver paint will add a lovely shimmering finish to the chalkboards. The products will be landing on my doorstop any day now, so be sure to check back soon for a tutorial!


In the meantime check out the instructions for these DIY chalkboard place card favors featured at the company blog, Crafts Unleashed. You can find Consumer Crafts on Pinterest or stay connected via their Facebook page . Be sure to stock up on your crafty supplies before the sale ends on February 4th!

{Please note that I wrote this post as part of a Blueprint Social campaign. The opinions expressed in this post are all my own.}

Comments

  1. What lovely finds!
    Just yesterday I learned about the Viva Inka-Gold and can't wait to try it, too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mini chalkboards are adorable!! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts