{Fauxlaroids & PAGES}


Are you wondering what in the world is a fauxlaroid? That's my moniker for retro-style photos that I created to look like old school Polaroid pictures! And it's also the name of my very first published article in PAGES magazine. Cloth Paper Scissors PAGES, Volume 3 is available here, and at newsstands everywhere.


I have to admit I was inwardly squealing with delight when I snagged my copy of the magazine at my local Barnes & Noble! I wanted to hold up the pages with my article and run around the store showing it to everyone there! I managed to restrain myself, but I had to share it here on my blog! This is a dream come true for me, and I want to send out a huge thanks to everyone at Cloth Paper Scissors and PAGES for sharing my work, I hope you'll grab a copy soon because it's packed with amazing handmade books and loads of inspiration!

Comments

  1. Kimberly, Congrats!! I know when I got my first article and art published in QA I was beside myself! Can't wait to read it. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your article!
    I think I would have had to show at least one person in the store! Maybe the checkout clerk?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kimberly!!
    This is wonderful news!!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I hope it's just the beginning! Best wishes for all your ventures too!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Lynda! It is very exciting! I enjoy reading your articles and your blog very much, and always learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I think I would have screamed it out, or at least told the saleslady when you paid for it!!!
    Congratulations....you are so talented and humble too (for not screaming and running around). lol
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dolly! I might go back and grab another copy, so I hope I can keep my cool again!

      Delete
  6. How very exciting! I think I would have screamed, or at least told the saleslady at checkout !!!
    Congrats to you! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOO HOO!! So very happy for you - "Hey everybody!!! My friend Kim has been published in PAGES!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I appreciate your support and excitement!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Kimberly. This is really a great achievement! You should be so proud of yourself for having the courage and discipline go after your dream.

    Holly Shaw
    Haleighanna's Hands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts