{lovely reads} sibella court


I'm a huge fan of book author and stylist Sibella Court! I first discovered her work and her shop The Society Inc. on one of my favorite TV programs, Man Shops Globe. {I miss that program! But fortunately I have 16 episodes saved on my DVR, and I watch them over and over!} I recently bought Sibella's newest book The Life of a Bowerbird, and it's filled with beautiful images of her collections and other lovely bits and pieces.


I discovered Sibella's book Etcetera: Creating Beautiful Interiors with the Things You Love book on my first visit to an Anthropologie store, so it has a special place in my heart. Anthropologie...need I say more? That store is a visual feast for the eyes, and so is this book!


The third book on my shelf, Nomad: A Global Approach to Interior Style, details Sibella's globe-trotting adventures as she seeks out inspiration all over the world. It's filled with stunning photos of her exotic destinations, and real-life interiors in far-flung corners I only dream of exploring.


You can read all about Sibella in the winter 2013 issue of Where Women Create. I adore this magazine, and I have every issue published stashed on my bookshelf. It's always inspiring, but this issue is particularly excellent! I hope you enjoy these lovely reads as much as I do.  What are some of your favorites?


Comments

  1. This is my first encounter with Sibella Court and I can't wait to learn more!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts