Friday Findings: Doodle Stitching


I'm so smitten with this recent addition to my artsy/crafty bookshelf:  Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection by Aimee Ray! It's brimming over with adorable little patterns to stitch and includes a CD so that the patterns can be resized to suit your project. My daughter and I have taken up embroidery recently, and I think this will be a fun resource for us to share! I have tons of ideas swirling around in my head, so I'll be sharing those in future posts. Check out Aimee's blog little dear tracks for embroidery tutorials, free patterns and projects, and lots more! You'll also enjoy Sublime Stitching and Feeling Stitchy for more whimsical embroidery inspiration!


Comments

  1. i am sure you will have some wonderful projects to do with megan! i used to do cross-stitch all the time, and did other embroidery from time to time. it is perfect winter weather pastimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too! I really like the free form style of doodle stitching. I've also done some silk ribbon embroidery before, and I love that! It is perfect for when you're stuck indoors, but I also love how portable it is. Very easy to grab and go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts