Country Living Fair 2010

We rounded out our Columbus Ohio adventure with a trip to the Country Living Fair 2010.  All I can say is WOW! The vendor booths were amazing! I am just astounded by the creative products and displays that we saw!

But for me the highlight of the fair was meeting author Amy Barickman, and having her sign my copy of her new book Vintage Notions.

Amy presented her book at the gorgeous Olive Grace Studios booth.

I was immediately smitten with their colorful displays!

A rainbow of thread in a vintage suitcase!

And especially this tattered chic dress form!

Amy was so friendly and sweet! I can't wait to snuggle down with a cup of hot tea and read every word of her charming new book!





Comments

  1. You go to the best places - I love living vicariously through you! That Notions book looks right up your alley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like i would've loved all that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just blogged and put the link to this on my blog! Thanks so much for your kind words about the booth! olivegracestudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts