October is my favorite month, and fall is my favorite season, so I'm very happy that both have arrived! I have lots of new projects in the works, and I can't wait to share them all with you! I'm astonished to note that it's been over a month since my last post, but I discovered a wonderful way to get back on track: Blogtoberfest! You can read all about it at I Saw You Dancing, but here's a little snippet to get your wheels turning:
Blogtoberfest is an annual blogging festival and a wonderful opportunity to:
* challenge yourself to blog every day for 31 days
* discover kindred blogging spirits
* carve out a tiny slice of time each day to write and to read
* share any creative projects you have on the go
* host a giveaway, if you feel inclined to spread the love
A creative prompt will be provided each day, and for day one it's Set an Intention. What is it that I hope to gain from participating? These are my 3 main goals:
*Create a habit of blogging on a regular basis.
*Connect with other bloggers, and discover new ideas and inspiration.
*Share the new projects I'm working on, and have an incentive to move forward with them.
If you want to join in the fun, just add your linkhere. I can't wait to see what the month will bring!