The Good Stuff


Do you use your "good stuff" for your artsy/crafty projects, or are you like me and stash it away for someday? Ever since I read this post at Karla's Cottage, I've been feeling so inspired to use all those pretty little things I've been collecting for years, like the vintage game pieces pictured above. I've been hoarding those for at least two years! I finally used a few of them in my Fashionista Magnet Board project, and it felt wonderful to see them incorporated into my artwork instead of hidden away in a drawer!


Karla is hosting a Good Stuff Challenge on her blog March 6th - 7th with a link party to show off all the wonderful things everyone made with their best treasures! Click on the link in the sidebar, or visit the blog here for all the details. She's also giving away a package of her "good stuff" so don't forget to leave a comment on one or more of her posts between now and then. You can enter as often as you like, or if you can't wait purchase some fabulous goodies in her newly designed boutique!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you'll be joining in! Doesn't it feel good to treat yourself to using the best supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out. I love your little game pieces and agree about using the good stuff. I seem to stash it all away thinking that sooner or later I'll come up with a better idea to use the good stuff. Yes, we need to use it now.
    I found you over at Junkologie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts