Friday Findings: Inspired Ideas Magazine

You may have noticed the colorful magazine image fluttering its pages on the left side of my blog. If you clicked on the picture, you will have discovered my latest Friday Finding: Inspired Ideas Magazine. The magazine is a quirky, whimsical, and fun compilation of ideas gathered by Amy Powers of inspire co. Amy's charming blog has been a favorite of mine for many years, and her bright and cheerful perspective always make me smile. So I was thrilled to find her new monthly online magazine chock full of wonderful inspiration! Fabulous projects like rick rack flowers, decorated sugar cubes, embroidered blocks, and a cigar box theater make it hard to believe this publication is free! But it is, and you can read it all for yourself by clicking here or on the fluttering magazine in the sidebar. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Just so you know - I hopped on the computer and thought about it being Friday Findings day!! You've got me hooked! Can't wait to check that magazine out - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rickrack flowers are cool, but i LOVE the pompom sheep! too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts